Thursday, January 27, 2011

The World of Magic / IMO Mage guide for Newbies

Before reading this, read my money making guide:



You chose mage! yey!

This guide will only focus on the skills you need to become a good mage because you have already read my money making guide and leveling tips. Being the best will require you to do your own style or build.

skills

level 2 - flameshock I
level 3 - flameshock II - reader merchant in town (there is a book sign near him)
level 4 - flameshock III - other players or BT usually about 5k
level 5 - light healing I - reader merchant in town
level 6 - freezing trap I - reader merchant in town
level 7 - light healing II - reader merchant in town
level 8 - shield I - reader merchant in town
level 9 - shield II - reader merchant in town
level 10 - firebolt I - beach reader merchant
level 11 - firebolt II - other players or BT usually about 45k
level 12 - light healing III - other players or BT usually about 3k
level 13 - shield III - other players or BT usually about 3k - 5k
level 14 - If you can afford firebolt III (trade for 60 necklaces from battlegrounds)
or teleport I (from beach reader)
level 15 - level 17 carnivalize I - III
level 18 - any skill or save
level 19 - any skill or save
level 20 - level 24 get prayer and curse (max if you can) (flame of kataru is good and fun because of its AoE but its really weak and has a slow cooldown)
level 25 - 29 healing wave and stun (get to III if you can!)
level 30 - 34 firestorm (max if you can) get silence to III if you can
level 35 - and above ---> you shouldn't be reading this anymore! you are a pro! XD

leave a comment below if you found this guide helpful or email me (e-address on the left)




No comments:

Post a Comment